Our guiding principle is that our client’s success is our success. Choose us for exceptional understanding and outcome-focused services.
Jennie G. Farshchian, Esq.
Jennie G. Farshchian, Esq. is an experienced real estate and probate attorney serving clients throughout the State of Florida. Her real estate practice focuses on representing buyers, sellers, investors, foreign nationals, and developers for all of their Florida real estate needs, including providing title and closing services, facilitating 1031 exchange transactions, drafting and negotiating real estate contracts, and much more. She has handled hundreds of successful residential and commercial real estate transactions throughout Florida. Jennie is also the proud owner of Marina Title, LLC, a full-service title company that was founded in 2014 and provides real estate title, escrow, and closing services throughout the State of Florida.
For probate matters, Jennie assists families, personal representatives, trustees, and beneficiaries throughout the process and helps them manage and meet their estate administration responsibilities. Jennie represents clients for all types of probate estates, including summary, formal, and ancillary administrations. She also counsels and represents individuals, foreign investors, and small to mid-sized businesses on matters pertaining to taking title, corporate formation, contract preparation and negotiation, and estate planning.
Before founding Farshchian Law, Jennie held legal positions at several distinguished Florida law firms. At Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart P.A., her practice focused on real estate litigation, while at Cooney Trybus, Jennie represented insurance companies with regard to commercial and residential property claims. She also worked for a boutique international law firm in Miami, where she represented individuals, foreign investors, and businesses in real estate transactions and matters relating to estate planning, corporate law, and investor immigration.
A native of Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, Jennie has made South Florida her home since 2001. She received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, cum laude, from Florida International University. After she graduated from FIU, Jennie earned her law degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, where she graduated summa cum laude (with highest praise) in the top 1 percent of her class. During law school, Jennie played an active role in the Nova Law Review and also served as a research and teaching assistant to Professors Charlene Smith and Timothy Arcaro.
For several years now, Jennie has participated in a number of pro bono cases, representing the rights of foster children on behalf of Lawyers for Children America. In her free time, she enjoys cycling, traveling, and reading about start-ups and entrepreneurship. Very knowledgeable about the local real estate market, Jennie also owns a small but thriving real estate investment company.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions
- Title and Closings Services
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Real Property Litigation
- Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts
- Corporate Law
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. summa cum laude
- Law Review: Nova Law Review, Senior Staff Member, 2008 – 2010
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: English
- FIU Professional Panel Series, 2012-Present
- Miami Association of Realtors, regular speaker
- Broward, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie Realtors, regular speaker
- Co-author of Child Victims of Sexual Abuse and the Law
- Michigan Child Welfare Law Journal, Spring 2009
Honors and Awards
- Goodwin Scholar, Full Academic Scholarship to Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Law Center
- Twelve Book Awards (including Real Property, Business Planning, Legal Research and Writing, and International Business Transactions)
- Presidential Scholar, Full Academic Scholarship to Florida International University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Member, 2013 -Present
- Broward, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie Realtors, Affiliate Member, 2020 – Present
- Miami Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member, 2015 – Present
- American Land Title Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Florida Land Title Association, Member, 2021 – Present
- Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Miami-Dade County, Board of Directors, 2014 – 2018
- Attorney’s Title Fund Services, LLC/Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Agent, 2013 – Present
- BNI Miami-Dade, Member, 2014 -2019
Pro Bono Activities
- Lawyers for Children America, 2011 – Present
- Marina Title, LLC
- Real Estate Investor
- Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchanges